I’ve been blessed. My life has been shaped by curiousity and positive thinking. “I wonder what’s inside?” and “let’s not contemplate what could possibly go wrong”. Fortunately (so far) nothing (very) bad has happened.
I began travelling at sixteen. Back in the day hitchhiking was easy and safe (for guys). After Europe I travelled the world. I’m not rich, I just got the right jobs.
One of the companies I worked for employed Filipinos. I made some very good friends. They invited me to their homes and wanted me to meet their families. And so my relationship with Asia began.
I started Internet Marketing back in 2002 when the Internet was still in it’s infancy. With a laptop and Internet connection you could make money anywhere.
Now here I am. A British expat living in Thailand.
- Favourite country: Norway
- Bucket list destination: North Korea
- Best road trip: North Cape, Norway to Malta
- Most impacting visit: Auschwitz II–Birkenau, Poland
- Best memory: Totally crazy night out in Port of Spain, Trinidad
- Worst experience: Getting arrested at gunpoint in Angola